Monday, September 26, 2011

Me, being awful at Starcraft.

Okay, so I tried to play a game of Starcraft 2.  Playing is a whole lot different than watching.  It's tough making sure that your CC's are always producing SCV's!  My general strategy were just to get a big group of infantry, with a few hellions and at the end, a siege tank or two.  This was just a placement match, which means that after a few, I get put into a league.  I expect that I will enter bronze or silver if I keep going, but it would be awesome to go into gold or platinum.  Somehow, I still won!  Probably because the guy I was against was just as bad, if not worse than me.  He spent the whole time holed up in his base, building a Battlecruiser, which my marines then went in and blew the junk out of.  So I guess in a field of bad players, I rank up there in the middle.  Maybe next time I'll fraps it and watch it a bit, or look over the replay and see how I could do better.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment